Monday, February 23, 2015

What I want is to see my dad

This is what I just noticed on my daughter's bedroom wall. While I can't change Rob, I can pray that his choices and behavior won't prevent Morgan from loving without boundaries,  knowing that some men are trustworthy and selfless, and not every guy is going to hurt and vanish, that addiction is immoral and evil, and too many things are beyond our control.  But we can learn and do things differently.  Because that's the right thing to do. Period.

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp on this Number +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete